Svmarketing Rain Water Harvesting System can be as easy as connecting water buttocks to the down pipe from your rain gutters, and using the water you gather to water the gardening and washing Purposes. At the other end of the scale, it can be an injected program that uses rainwater for rest room eliminating and outdoor uses.
The principle is easy. Water from your roof is routed via your pipe joints to a storage tank or reservoir. If you want to use it in your house the water will pass through a filter. More innovative set ups need a control program to monitor water levels and work the pump.
A program that nourishes the property will need mains back up that cuts in instantly when the storage space reservoir runs dry. The plumbing from the program must be kept separate from the mains program and marked. The storage space reservoir can be at walk out, but it is preferable to hide it, both because it looks better, and to protect it against snow.
EURO GUARD Rain water harvesting systems are the country's first customized range of pipes and leak proof fittings designed to collect and direct the flow of rainwater to desired storage destinations like pits, trenches, bore well, shafts and wells or to augment the water level by ensuring infiltration of rain water in the soil. Steel, cast Iron or cement pipes are been overlooked because the long lasting PVC pipes apart from being cheaper and maintenance free have distinct advantages, as they are corrosion free and less prone to breakage. The material used in the making of PVC pipes being inert does not support bacterial and fungal growth. Usage of water is omnipresent at homes, in factories, at offices, in farms, in recreation and any place you name but still as the famous saying goes ´water everywhere but not a single drop to drink'. The EURO GUARD rain water harvesting system has been launched keeping this in mind and will prove to be a boon for all of us to contribute in enhancing the availability of water for self-use in Bangalore.
AN APPROACH AND NEED FOR RAIN WATER HARVESTING
- To arrest ground water decline and improve ground water levels and availability
- To beneficiate water quality in Aquifers
- To arrest sea water ingress
- To conserve surface water run-off during monsoon
- To enhance availability of ground water at the specific place and time
- To reduce power consumption
- To conserve urban waste water
- To meet the ever increasing demand for water
- To avoid flooding of roads
- To reduce ground water pollution
- To reduce the soil erosion
- To supplement domestic water requirement during summer drought
- Rust free & requires no protective coating
- PVC pipes are not attacked by low or high concentrated acid, oxidizing agents, alkalis, oils, fats and halogens
- Energy saving, Environment friendly, Recyclable and flexible
- Biological & Abrasion resistant
- Immune to Galvanic or Electrolytic Erosion
- Can be installed at very low cost
- Light weight, elegant in appearance, easy to transport & store
- High manufacturing standards ensure good leak proof joints
- The Rubber Ring Gasket joining gives a cushioning to the system during change in climatic condition
- Superior flow compared to GI and Asbestos Cement System