Reducing noise from wastewater and drainage systems in the home is not only about environmental quality but about quality of life.
Huliot’s Ultra SilentTM and Ultra Silent PlusTM present systems that are so effective and affordable it doesn’t make sense to install anything else in a new construction project.
Huliot’s Ultra SilentTM is an effective non-pressure soundproof wastewater and drainage piping system made of mineral-reinforced polypropylene compound (PP-MD). Available in diameters from 32 mm to 160mm, Ultra SilentTM products comply with all mechanical and measurement requirements (EN 1451-1) and suit above and below ground installation both inside and outside the building structure.
The system fittings are produced from black PP-MD compound and sealed with SBR-NR seals.
THE ULTRA SILENTTM SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- Fraunhofer IBP Test Laboratory results: Best measured acoustic insulation 19 db (A) at 4 l/s with basic clamps (EN 14366)
- Enhanced flow rate due to smart, progressive design and full range of fittings
- High temperature resistance: 95 °C long term, 98 °C short term
- Extreme low-temperature impact strength: -20 °C for assembly
- Improved fire behavior classification: D-s2-d2 (EN 13501-1)
- Lightweight, easy handling and installation: Push-fit, ring seal, connection method
FITTINGS MADE FROM BLACK PP-MD FOR OUTSTANDING ACOUSTIC INSULATION.