MLC Gas Piping System combines the advantage of metal and plastic, and eliminate the disadvantages of both materials at the same time. The aluminum core is absolutely diffusion tight and reliably prevents oxygen or gases from permeating. It compensates and reduces snap-back forces and heat expansion with changes in temperature.
Jindal MLC Gas Pipes are an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor installations. The pipes conform to stringent international standards for gas piping systems and multilayer piping technology.
The pipe consists of an overlapped aluminum core with an inner and outer layer of polyethlene, i.e., PE. All the layers are permanently bonded together by intermediate adhesive layers. The aluminum thickness of Jindal MLC Gas Pipes has been selected to meet compressive and flexural strength requirements
- Clean and easy to install, no welding, soldering, thread cutting or bonding
- Easy to Bend
- Light Weight
- Corrosion resistant, due to its inner and outer layer of PE
- Excellent long-time rupture strength offer’s safety in daily use
- Minimal Roughness k=0.007 mm ensuring less pipe friction and lower pressure losses
- Thermal linear expansion similar to that of metal pipes
- High Operating temperature of upto 60°C and Operating pressure of 5 bar (5 kgs)